April 16, 2013

Just a thought..

Feeling like you're a disgrace to your Lord? A hopeless mess?

Consider this..

"Christ delights to take apparently hopeless material, those whom Satan has debased and through whom he has worked, and make them the subjects of His grace. He rejoices to deliver them from suffering, and from the wrath that is to fall upon the disobedient." GW 516

Or, as I heard it said recently,

   The Lord loves a good challenge.

Try Him and watch how He will "change, wonderfully change, the most hopeless, discouraging outlook." PK 260

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. Just what I needed today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing that, I needed that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just what I needed too. :) So thankful for Jesus...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God! What an encouragement. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I love that! It applies to me and everyone I know. That's the way I need to be looking at people too.

    ReplyDelete