March 26, 2013

Just Joy

The deeper I fall in love with this Jesus the more I see..

There is no reason for discouragement.

No need for despondency.

No questioning.

No fear.


Just promise of glory that isn't worthy to be compared with the sufferings of this present time.

He said that the thoughts He thinks towards us are not evil.

He can't harm us..

              Or take away anything we would really want if we only knew what He knows..

                                Or bring us trials that won't be the best things that ever happened to us.


Christians are the happiest people in the world, because they can be.

Their side wins.

They can't lose.

And any loss incurred along the way is actually gain.




Really? 

Really. He said it.




4 comments:

  1. Amen! It's such a peaceful relief when I remember this in the midst of a trial. It's like He takes the whole burden off my back. My circumstance ceases to be a trial when I look at it from His perspective, or at least trust His perspective, even if I can't see it. Praise the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh, I needed to see those words in print, those things I know, but struggle to feel.

    ReplyDelete