March 18, 2013

Glimpses of Laurelbrook (and Beth's latest favorite song)



I walk along the edges of his ways.
I pass along the edges of my days.


And I long to hear him whisper in my ear,
“Come nearer than the edges of my ways.”


There’s a mountain I’d like to climb so high;
It reaches up halfway to the sky.


And I long to hear him whisper in my ear,
“Come nearer than the edges of my ways.”


There’s an ocean I’d like to swim so wide;
It’s as deep as the mountain is high.


And I long to hear him whisper in my ear,
“Come nearer than the edges of my ways.”


There’s a river flowing into the sea,
Like I pray your love will flow through me.


And I long to hear him whisper in my ear,
“Come nearer than the edges of my ways.”


I walk along the edges of his ways.
I pass along the edges of my days.


And I long to hear him whisper in my ear,
“Come nearer than the edges of my ways.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment