October 7, 2012

I love my Daddo.

On Friday I was on the phone with my sister and brother-in-law and found out that all kinds of exciting changes are taking place on the home front in my absence! Mom and Dad are moving to Arkadelphia, and Stephen and Janalin are moving into our house in Amity.

I asked if I was moving too?? But apparently I get to stay put, I'll just be living with Stephen and Janalin instead of my parents!

Funny, yeah? I thought so too.

I really should call home more often.

So Saturday night I asked Daddo what was going on.

"We decided we finally got old enough to move out."

Lol!

7 comments:

  1. I just asked the girl who is supposed to be practising The Double Bach, and instead is reading over my shoulder, if I was old enough yet to move out. : )
    (She just giggled, and I am guessing you did just now, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! I love your parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're a riot! Your bed will still be ready for you whenever you need it, btw. In fact, there will likely be a bed for you in both places. :)

      Delete
    2. Oh good. I'll have to come down and visit again soon ;)

      Delete
  3. Yeah, Dad said, "My kids grew up and kicked me out of the house."

    ReplyDelete