July 15, 2012

My Jesus

Oh, I find in Him matchless charms...

In Him is that bubble-over kind of joy that keeps the heart singing on the inside while waves of exhaustion, criticism, or fear beat away without.

In Him is the courage of a mighty Warrior to face tomorrow with a smile and straight shoulders knowing that He's never lost a battle yet and never will.

His ever-searching eye provides accountability when temptation comes to the dark, quiet halls of the mind where none other would suspect a thing.

His rebukes are offered so lovingly that the heart melts in remorse without resentment.

And oh the hope He can inspire!

It's the end of week 7..
Though we are weary we rejoice by choice because we have a Mighty Sustainer.

No weapon that is formed against Him can prosper, be it discouragement, doubt or fear.

He will contend with those who contend with me, and He will save my children...

I love my Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm... I love my Jesus too :) Praying for you and the rest up there!

    ReplyDelete